Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Work Bags We're Toting Back to the Office
Once a week, we ask our editors to share the items they've been loving or lusting after—whether it's a new skincare product we're dying to try or a travel essential we can't live without. Consider "The Weekly Covet" your editor-approved wish list for beauty, travel, fashion, and everything in between.To get more news about custom aprons, you can visit china-handbag-factory.com official website.

"I’ve used this workhorse of a bag for years and it still looks brand-new, it perfectly fits a laptop, snacks, cords, and a spare pair of shoes (I walk to work) and a strap on the back allows it to slide over my suitcase when I travel."
I thought I was never going back to an office, but when I started a new job, I realized I would be in person—and need a bag. This black Cuyana tote has been the perfect solution; it's comfy for my commute and fits my laptop (and plenty of snacks).
I bought this (shockingly affordable) backpack to replace my boyfriend's long-abused everyday bag. While its stylish exterior won me over, it was the crazy amount of storage space, pockets, and the built-in USB port for charging that made him one of the style's legion of devotees."
"During a recent stay in Istanbul, I paid a visit to the flagship boutique of the local lifestyle brand Haremlique, founded 15 years ago by Caroline N. Koç and designer N. Banu Yentür. I had seen some of its products in person, but here was an abundance of goods—lush linens, handsome tabletop, exquisitely made bedding. I wasn't sure what I would bring home, but I was staying at the Four Seasons Bosphorus, looking over the river, when I realized the answer was staring me right in the face: Haremlique's Bosphorus Mansions Travel Bag was both a souvenir, and an ideal carry-on to bring back some of the gifts I found at Istanbul's sprawling bazaars."
"The Polo Ralph Lauren Bellport tote has been my trusty work bag for quite some time now. It’s a sturdy bag that fits everything I need for my commute and looks super luxe, which is a plus when I need my bag to travel around with me from daytime meetings to evenings out."
"It isn't just the name that does it for me, I swear. The T. Anthony Town and Country tote is big enough to haul everything I need on a daily basis without feeling comically oversized, and the classic brown-and-black version looks sophisticated without being fussy.
"I’ve always been a messenger-bag-for-work kind of guy because of the occasional need to tote my laptop around. The clean design and high quality details of this Italian leather bag make it the perfect fit for the office. If you also plan to travel with this bag I’d recommend the 'Smart Holder' in the cognac color to attach it to the handle of your rolling luggage."
"It is hard for me to describe my love for this bag. First of all, I was downright shocked to find out it's made of vegan leather! Not only is this carryall beyond-buttery, but it is soft, yet still structured, with expertly designed compartments so I can find everything I need with ease and less rummaging. I just wish I had it in more than one color!
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо