Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LinaBell: The Clever Fox Solving Mysteries
LinaBell (リーナ・ベル) is not your ordinary fox. She’s a delightful character introduced in 2021 at Shanghai Disneyland as part of the Duffy and Friends toyline. With her pink fur and inquisitive nature, LinaBell has captured the hearts of visitors and Disney enthusiasts alike.To get more news about linabell disney, you can visit shine news official website.

Background Story
One day, while on an outing, Mickey and Duffy got separated while chasing butterflies. Lost and disoriented, they encountered a fox—LinaBell. “What’s wrong?” she asked. “I can’t find my way back,” replied Duffy. LinaBell, with her keen observational skills, quickly assessed the situation. “Sticky seed. Butterfly. Orchid,” she mused. “Got it. I can bring you back!” And just like that, she guided them home. Impressed by her intelligence, Duffy exclaimed, “She is really smart!” and gifted her an orchid. LinaBell introduced herself, saying, “I love solving mysteries.” And so began her adventures.

Disney Parks Debut
LinaBell made her grand entrance at Shanghai Disneyland on September 29, 2021. Her popularity soared, and soon she graced other Disney parks. She appeared at Tokyo DisneySea on September 8, 2022, and at Hong Kong Disneyland on September 9, 2022. Fans couldn’t get enough of her fluffy charm.

But LinaBell didn’t stop there. She surprised everyone at the 2022 D23 Expo, stealing the spotlight alongside Duffy during the Disney Parks presentation. Her presence was felt in shows too. In Shanghai Disneyland, she joined the vibrant Disney Color-Fest: A Street Party! since 2023, representing Team Red alongside the debut of Red Panda Mei. And at Tokyo DisneySea, she became part of the heartwarming show Duffy and Friends’ Wonderful Friendship, celebrating Tokyo Disney Resort’s 40th anniversary.

Why LinaBell Matters
Unlike iconic characters like Mickey Mouse or Elsa, LinaBell hasn’t graced the big screen. Yet, her appeal is undeniable. She’s become a sensation on social media, with millions of views on Weibo. People adore her for her wit, her love for nature, and her knack for solving mysteries. LinaBell transcends language barriers—she can even understand different Chinese dialects beyond Shanghai. Visitors from all over China befriend her, drawn to her fluffy charm and clever mind.